Oscillation Oscillation

That was just amazing, may I ask how long it took you to make? I do like it because it's different and I don't know really, just strangely intriguing, loved it and it's as simple as that haha :)

Snehaaf responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it.
I worked on it for 5 months from concept and story-boarding until completely finished with music and everything.
First month we still had other assignment in school to finish and in the last month we worked on another film in flash.
Makes me happy that people get intrigued by my film :)

M-cules The Animation M-cules The Animation

For a first flash it's pretty good, if you keep on animating and maybe invest in a better quality mic for any uses of dialogue then I can see that you can potentially become a really great animator one day, keep up the good work! :)

Galactic Power Wizards Galactic Power Wizards

Awesome, random and hilarious!! :D

Clover Flower Clover Flower

Simple and good, and not frustrating, I found it got a little repetitive towards later levels and more power-ups could have been added to enhance game-play, but still overall an alright game, good job :)

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

ANOTHER SEQUEL IS NEEDED!!! :D

PuffballsUnited responds:

There is one, check out Infiltrating the Airship

Fight the Movement! ~P~ Fight the Movement! ~P~

I seriously cannot stop listening to this, I can't seem to find why but I just love the song and didn't even realise it looped it was that fluent! Great work and keep up this great work of yours! :D *becomes a fan*

Birthday Bash Birthday Bash

Love the sound of this! So catchy and love the beat, keep creating music like this! Also Draw With Jazza brought me here, but I'm glad :P

Metal Gear Metal Gear

This was great, sounded like it would make for a great fight scene, would be cool to use it in an animation of some sort, anyways good job man keep it up! :)

CowardlyLion responds:

Thank you very much! I'll definitely try to keep it up.